Thursday 14 January 2010

The Death of Dead Bub

We did have pets but now they are all dead. We did have one goldfish and he was called Bub but he did die. Poor, poor Bub.

DEAD!

I do love animals and I think that giraffes are definitely the best and they are the tallest and they do eat leaves from tall trees but that is all and not meatballs or spaghetti. And I like High School Musical and Gabriella is my favourite because she is a very good singer and she is the best and she does love Troy.

My brother does like tigers the best and he does like dinosaurs but there are no dinosaurs now. They are all dead and that is called eck-stinkt. In school we do about animals and I did tell the teacher that giraffes are my favourite and she said ‘Good Maddie’, and I did say ‘Do you want to know why giraffes are my favourite?’ and she did say ‘Please sit down Maddie and put your hand up if you would like to say anything’. Later on I did a wee on the floor, but this was when I was a little girl and I was in Nursery and I am big now.

Do you like my dress? Because I am a Princess and you must say ‘Your majesty’ when you speak to me. When I am big and a grown-up I will have one-hundred and twenty pets. I will have a dog called Peter and a cat called Gabriella and even a pig! What do you think of that? A pig in the house is very funny. Ha ha.

One day my daddy did tell me some sad news. He did say that Bub is dead and has gone to Heaven to see God. And Daddy did a sad face but I could tell that he was not really sad and so I did a sad face too, and we did dig a hole in the garden and put Dead Bub in it and did cover it up with soil. Then daddy did have a cup of tea and I did have a hot chocolate in my princess cup.

Sometimes I do dig where we made the hole with my red spade, but I never find Dead Bub so Daddy must be right. Dead Bub must be in Heaven with Grandpa-with-sticks and with Michael Jackson and they must be having a tea party.

No comments:

Post a Comment